Last Month at FS
We are excited to share few recent developments at FS. August was a huge month for us. Here is our August Report with Major Happenings and Milestones.
Intern Recruitment And Orientation
Our Interns, a team of four (one more will be joining from next month), have started working with us. We are happy to have such wonderful persons like Nashin, Maeesha, Moumita and Jarin with us. We are excited to see how this internship program works out for us and for our interns as well. With this program we are also testing our idea of a distributed team working from remote places. We have high hopes. We’ll share our learning with you, stay with us.
Long Form, Biographical Interviews Published
We have published an interview of M.K Aaref of EMK Center-a great story indeed. If you missed it, this is your chance to have a look at it.
We have also updated interview of Korvi Rakshand, Founder, Jaago Foundation. It was a big hit.
New Design Tweak
We have four interviews in the process to come out in September and October. Stay with us for some great stories.
We are having a tremendous week to week growth. The numbers are exciting and we are hoping more in coming months.
We are expecting to take a limited sponsorship contribution for our few exciting sections from September. If you are interested shoot us an email: [email protected]
We are hoping to launch at least 2 new projects in September. Bangladesh will always be the main focus. However, we are also expecting to bring something contemporary as well.
Top 10 posts of August: These are our biggest hits from last month.
- Productivity in Dhaka
- Face To Face With M.K. Aaref, CEO, EMK Center For Public Service And The Arts
- Face to face with Bibi Russell, Founder, Bibi Productions
- Women’s Day Special: Stories of 6 Bangladeshi Woman Entrepreneurs who are inspiring change
- Starting a Business in Bangladesh: Procedures, Time & Costs
- Procedure, Cost and Time for IRC & ERC
- Face To Face to face with Korvi Rakshand
- Meet Our Summer interns 2014
- 10 resources for women who want to learn code
- Nobody Wants To Fund Your Startup? Bootstrap. 03 Ways To Bootstrap Your Startup
Happy Making 🙂
Ruhul Kader is a technology business and technology policy analyst based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is also the co-founder and CEO of Future Startup and author of Rethinking Failure: A short guide to living an entrepreneurial life. He writes about internet business, strategy, technology, technology policy, and society. He can be reached at [email protected]