Genex Infosys Is All Set To Go Public
BPM and ITS company Genex Infosys is all set to go public. After filing paperwork with the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) to hold an initial public offering (IPO), the Commission has approved the proposal on Tuesday at a meeting held at the office of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), according to a report from the Financial Express.
What you need to know:
- Genex aims to raise BDT 200 million from the public. The company will offload two crore ordinary shares of BDT 10 each to raise the amount.
- Genex will be using the fund to expand call center business, repay bank loan partially and bear the IPO expenses.
- Imperial Capital Ltd will act as the issue manager for all IPO procedures of Genex Infosys.
- As per financial statement for the year ended on June 30, 2017, the company’s weighted average of EPS (earnings per share) is Tk 1.89, while the net asset value (NAV) per share Tk 13.96, without revaluation.
- Genex Infosys acquired Green and Red Technologies (G&R), the country’s first online ad network, in 2015
- Genex Infosys has been awarded as the Best Large Contact Center Rank#1 and Best Outsourcing Partnership Rank#2 in the Asia Pacific Region by Contact Center World in July this year.
Genex Infosys is one of the largest BPM and ITS companies in Bangladesh. With the IPO, it is going to be the first Bangladeshi BPM and ITS company to go public.
The company, which started as a team of 3 people, now employs over 4000 people. It provides a wide range of professional onshore and offshore call center outsourcing solutions and BPO services, including contact center management, telemarketing, customer lifecycle management, E-customer, IT help desk outsourcing, IT infrastructure management, and remote monitoring and notification services. It has also been serving customers with IP contact center, enterprise security, conferencing, and IP telephony and gateway solutions, data communications, network, managed IT, and Web services etc. It serves customers in telecommunication, BFSI, government, and retail sectors in Bangladesh and beyond. Genex Infosys Ltd. is a subsidiary of IPE Group Limited.