30 Interviews Of 30 Successful Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
Over the past years, we’ve interviewed hundreds of entrepreneurs, business and technology leaders from different walks of life in Bangladesh.
This is is a diverse group of people with their distinct life experiences.
One thing that connects them all is their willingness to take risks and make a difference.
Here is a compilation of 30 of the interviews from several hundreds of them.
We hope reading the stories and insights of these people would make an impact in your own life and journey.
Simply click on a name to read a story, it should redirect you to the interview page.
- Fahim Mashroor, Founder, Bdjobs, and Ajkerdeal
- Mridul Chowdhury, Founder, mPower Social
- Ashraf Bin Taj, Founder, IDC
- Shaer Hassan, Co-founder, Nascenia
- Nazimuddaula Milon, Co-founder, G&R
- Ejaj Ahmad, Founder, BYLC
- Raisul Kabir, Founder, Brain Station 23
- Sajid Rahman, CEO, Telenor Health
- Shahadat Hossain, Founder, SureCash
- Ananya Raihan, Founder, Dnet
- Mahbub Hossain, VIP Doors and Furnitures
- Nazma Khatun
- Shiful Islam
- Zeeshan Kingshuk Huq, Zero Gravity
- Affan Mahmud, Boomerang Digital
- Khadem Mahmud Yusuf, BPCL
- Anisul Islam, Founder, Cloudwell
- Habib Ullah Bahar, Founder, Field Buzz
- Waseem Alim, Founder, Chaldal
- Biplob G Rahul, Founder, eCourier
- Iqbal Quadir, Founder, Grameenphone
- Rubayat Khan, Founder, Jeeon
- Mohammad Abdul Matin, Founder, Doctorola
- Riyad Hussain, Founder, Magnito Digital
- Nazim Farhan Chowdhury, Serial Entrepreneur
- Bibi Russell, Entrepreneur and Designer
- Samira Zuberi Himika, Founder, team engine
- Ivy Huq Russell, Founder, Maya
- Iraj Islam, Founder, Newscred
- Korvi Rakshand, Founder, Jaago Foundation
Ruhul Kader is a co-founder at Future Startup. He writes about business with a specific concentration on strategy, technology, and society. He can be reached at [email protected]