1. Journey: Transcom started its journey 125 years ago, back in 1885, as a tea plantation company.
2. Sectors: It has business in nine sectors including pharmaceuticals, beverages, foods, media, consumer, electronics and tea holding.
3. Pharmaceuticals: Eskayef Bangladesh Limited
4. Beverages: 7UP, Mirinda, Sprite, Aquafina water
5. Foods: Pizza Hut and KFC
6. Media: Prothom Alo, The Daily Star, ABC radio, Saptahik 2000, Anondodhara
7. Start of beverages: Transcom Beverages started manufacturing and bottling of soft drink beverages such as Pepsi, 7up, Mirinda, Mountain Dew and Slice, and Aquafina drinking water in Bangladesh in 2000 under an exclusive agreement with PepsiCo Inc of the USA
8. Growth rate: Since 2000, the company has been growing at 20 percent YoY rate and has now 42 percent market share in the beverages category.
9. Award: Transcom Beverages were awarded as Bottle of the Year in 2013 at annual commercial conference, Pepsico India region.
10. Achievement: Latifur Rahman, Chairman and CEO of Transcom group, won the Oslo Business for Peace Award in 2012 for socially responsible and ethical business practices.
11. Latest award: Transcom Beverages Ltd recently got 'Asia Best Employer Brand Awards 2015'.