This is Week in Future Startup: Issue 13
We’ve published total 08 updates this week, read them below + one new course + excellent reads I enjoyed from around the internet:
9. New Text-Course: Bangladesh New Mobility and Ride-hailing Industry 101
In this course, you will get a thorough understanding of the state of the new mobility industry in Bangladesh, the key players, dynamics of the industry, deep dive into key players, and much more. Learn more here.
10. Good read from around the internet
- The Pygmalion Effect: Proving Them Right | FS
- The Nuclear Family Was a Mistake| The Atlantic (highly recommended)
- Course: How to Start and Run a Startup | Future Startup
- How to think for yourself| Paul Graham (recommended)
- What if every day was a pandemic day? | Azeem Azhar
7. Stories is how we make sense of the world, we enable brands to tell their authentic stories:
If you are looking for high quality, result-driven content marketing solution in Dhaka, we have you covered.
We help companies and brands shape opinions, approval, build awareness, grow business, and attract investor interest.
Learn more here or set up a call by simply replying to this email.