Hard Times #3: Tamzid Siddiq Spondon Reflects on The Impact of Pandemic on Our Life and Work and Asks Are We Ready for The World That is Waiting For us Post Pandemic
In this episode of Hard Times, I speak with Tamzid Siddiq Spondo, founder of a number of successful ventures across technology, communication, online grocery, and travel and leisure, about how he is dealing with the impact of COVID-19 in personal life and business, the impact of the pandemic on advertising, travel, and online grocery, and the World That is Waiting For us Post Pandemic.
- What’s happening
- How to deal with the impact of COVID-19 pandemic emotionally and keep your center solid and stay productive.
- What kind of monologue do you have with yourself on a daily basis?
- The impact of COVID-19 on Zanala Bangladesh, Neofarmers, and Basecamp and how each company is responding to the challenges
- The tactics and strategies companies can use to survive and thrive amid pandemic
- Operational changes to cope with the impact of the pandemic
- Everyone is now remote: how to ensure that everyone in your team remains productive and delivers at their best
- How to deal with hard times
- Post pandemic world
- Structural changes
- Trends and verticals
- Life and society
What you getIn-depth actionable analysis In-depth analysis on startup, business and technology scene in Bangladesh that you would not find anywhere else. Daily and weekly newsletter Get our daily and weekly newsletter with our most important stories directly to your inbox.
Ruhul Kader is a technology business and technology policy analyst based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is also the co-founder and CEO of Future Startup and author of Rethinking Failure: A short guide to living an entrepreneurial life. He writes about internet business, strategy, technology, technology policy, and society. He can be reached at [email protected]