FS Weekly Review #36: Founders Interview Of Sanzar Adnan Alam, Faisal Ahmed, IDC, HungryNaki, and BPCL Creating Story, Startup Pitch, And Much More.
|1. 10 Things to Include in Your Startup Presentation Pitch|
If you are looking to launch a new business, then creating the perfect presentation pitch is absolutely critical. What you want is to aptly share your ideas with investors and stakeholders through your content. It should look appealing, but at the same time, it should contain all the key details.
2. How BPCL Was Created
Khadem Mahmud Yusuf is the Co-founder of Bangladesh Petrochemical Limited. In an interview with Future Startup, Mr. Khadem Mahmud Yusuf explained his journey to founding BPCL and shared the lessons he has learned from his journey on entrepreneurship and life.
3. Building A Fantasy Sports Platform In Bangladesh: An Interview With Sanzar Adnan Alam, Founder, Team Plan
Founder of fantasy sports platform Team Plan, Sanzar Adnan Alam, reflects on his entrepreneurial journey, talks about Team Plan, how Team Plan came into being, how Team Plan operates, its business model and product details, the state of Team Plan’s business today, its ambition going forward, shares his thoughts on the challenges of being a founder, reflects on the importance of patience in overcoming challenges and struggles of entrepreneurship and life and much more.
4. Building A Service Marketplace In Bangladesh: An Interview With Faisal Ahmed, Founder, AppointMe
Co-founder and CEO of Online Service Marketplace startup AppointMe, Faisal Ahmed, reflects on his entrepreneurial journey, talks about AppointMe, how AppointMe came into being, how AppointMe operates, its business model and product details, the state of AppointMe’s business today, its ambition going forward, shares his thoughts on the challenges of being a founder, reflects on the importance of positive thinking and having a bias towards action and much more.
5. How HungryNaki Was Created
Ahmad AD, is the co-founder and CEO of HungryNaki, the country’s first and leading online food ordering and delivery company. In an interview with Future Startup. Mr. Ahmed explained the journey of HungryNaki and how HungryNaki was founded back in 2013.
6. FS Weekly Review #35: Interviews on Bohubrihi, Amar Astha, Rubik Print, 05 Founder Interviews, Introducing Billboard, And Many More.
05 Powerful Founder InterviewsProfiles of 05 fast-growing startups in Bangladesh from sectors as diverse as travel, B2B services, education, on-demand printing, services marketplace and more. Each profile explores the journey of each founder to business model details of each company to state and future of their business. Building An eLearning Platform In Bangladesh: An Interview […]
7. How International Distribution Company (IDC) Was Created
Ashraf Bin Taj is the co-founder and Managing Director of International Distribution Company Bangladesh (IDC), a fast-growing marketing and distribution company based in Dhaka. It started its journey in the middle of 2013 with 26 people and only one brand. Today, IDC is a team of 508 people, works with a long list of international brands, has a growing business and eyeing its next phase of expansion. This is the story of how IDC was founded.
8. Book Review: The Lean Startup by Eric Ries (Part Two)
Taking from the Eric Ries’s widely read book Lean Startup, Mark Anupom Mollick goes on to explain how to design MVP, how to use the idea of Innovation accounting to understand the health of your business, the engines of growth and how growth works and much more.
A Message From Future Startup Team
Future Startup Branded Content Marketing: Generate Results Through Compelling Content Marketing
- We create and distribute insightful compelling brand contents that Shape Opinion, Build Awareness, Grow Business, and Attract Investor Interest.
- Promote your products and services to thousands of founders, investors, C-level executives, designers, engineers, business and tech professionals, reporters, and makers every month in Bangladesh through creative storytelling. Contact us to launch your next content marketing campaign.
Ayrin Saleha Ria is an undergrad student currently studying Applied Sociology at ASA University Bangladesh. She takes a deep interest in human society and behavioral science and loves reading. She works at FS as a Community Management Fellow and writes about interesting companies.