Future Startup Internships
An Internship Experience Like No Other
Future Startup Internship and training program has coached 15 people in writing and new media journalism since 2013 and this is our effort to aware young people about the world of business and entrepreneurship and also to enable them to become changemakers in Bangladesh. The 24 weeks long internship enables young people to think critically, become entrepreneurial and change-makers and help them in building valuable connections with entrepreneurs, startups, doers, designers and makers of all kind.
The internship program assists the participants in becoming capable of creating powerful digital content, and develop communication skill while preparing them for the most exciting career options.
The program is free of cost and there is no fees involved. All interns receive a certificate of work experience after the successful completion of their internship. Rigorous training and feedback is provided to help them improve. If you perform exceptionally well, you might just be considered for a higher position at Future Startup.
We take interns twice in a year, 2 interns for each batch
However, since this a round the year program, if you are interested, just apply away any time. We’ll review and get back to you at the earliest.
Who we are looking for?
We are on the look for persons who are passionate about entrepreneurship, start-up, writing, content, and networking. You will be finding, meeting and networking with startups, entrepreneurs and independent professionals of all kinds and writing profiles/articles on important and interesting ones.
As an intern at FS you’ll be treated as a regular team member and will be doing important work rather than being assigned a mediocre intern project. We want you to be able to contribute to something on Future Startup and be able to say: “I made that.” You and your mentor will be focused on designing, building, and starting something meaningful during your time with us.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Loves writing and meeting new people
- Can work on your own and take initiative
- Isn’t afraid to do and suggest ideas to make our brand better
- Have a sense of responsibility and a knack for getting things done on time
Note: This is a rigorous program and you will be doing important work. We look for highly committed and driven individuals who can work hard and think beyond the line. Only apply if you are passionate and sure that you meet these requirements.
- You’ll need to be currently enrolled in an accredited institution pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship, start-up, writing, and content
- You can work with minimum instruction and you have good sense of responsibility and sufficient amount of common sense
A laptop [We don’t provide devices to interns]
Previous experience of writing
A portfolio of work (if any)
Duration: 24 weeks
Working Schedule: This is full time internship position. You have to come to office 5 days in a week for 5 hours per day.
What You Get From The Internship
- Experience certificate upon the successful completion of the internship
- Remuneration: Competitive
- A copy of The Art of Asking: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help by Amanda Palmer
- Utmost support to develop professional and personal skills.
- 05 months with a fast growing media startup in Bangladesh
- And opportunity to meet with lots of entrepreneurs and makers
Apply by completing this form: https://goo.gl/AE4285
For questions, please email us at inf[email protected]