Getting SME loan or any kind of Bank loan is, in a word, complicated. In a sense it's okay to be complicated because giving money is not a good feeling for anyone but banks. Wherever you go to a bank for loan they just behave like they are not willing to give you loan but in hindsight they actually love to give loan but they love documents more. I doubt whether bankers love anything more than papers named by documents! In Bangladesh it's more than true that you need a bunch of documents to get loan.
To take SME loan from any Bank or financial institution you need numbers of document that many of SME loan seekers don't know. Hope this post will come to a help to them. Here goes a checklist of documents you need to get SME loan from a bank or Financial Institution:
- Trade license
- Bank Account (Current Account) in the name of Business
- National ID card
- Drug License (only for drug business)
- BSTI certificate (For food producing companies)
- Permission from DC (for Diesel and Acid Business)
- PetroBangla Certificate (for Diesel and Octane Business)
- Last 1-3 years bank statement (demand can vary based on bank)
- Agreement of shop or house
- Position Document
- TIN certificate
- VAT certificate (only in applicable case)
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Educational qualification certificate
- Names of employees, salary, post and monthly salary sheet
- IRC (Import Registration Certificate) and IRE certificate ( for Export & import business)
- Stored/Stocked products and price of that products
- List and total price of fixed asset
- List of creditors
- List of debtors
- Description of present loan from anywhere (if any)
- CIB (Credit Information Bureau) report of Bangladesh Bank, here it has to be mentioned that, the particular bank provides CIB form to the entrepreneur to fill up and to give it back to the bank and the bank manage the other arrangements to get CIB report from Bangladesh Bank
- Passport size picture of Loan applicant and guarantor, here it's mentionable that, financial Organization can take more than one guarantor if they want
- Trade License and CIB report of guarantor if guarantor is a businessman
- One year sales report and profit account of the business
- Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum of Articles (for private limited company)
- Resolution of loan taking decision (for private limited company)
- Audited Financial Statement, Balance sheet, Profit-loss account, Cash flow statement, trade account (for limited company)
- Current customers/clients list (for limited company)
- Registered from Joint Stock Company and Notarized partnership deed from Notary club (for partnership business)
- Resolution of partners for loan taking
Above mentioned documents are almost common documents for all kinds of bank loan. Depending on banks documents requirement it can vary.
My name is Mr. Nikolai Dezin. I’m a chairman of a charitable disability organization “Miloserdie” in Sillamäe.
MTÜ “Miloserdie” was founded in 1989 and since then we have been doing our best to help numerous disable community of over 540 individuals with physical and mental defects. We represent many people with different types of disabilities and trying to make their difficult lives more simple, happy and easier. We would be happy to establish some friendship, relationship and cooperation with you to multiply our ability and improve our service to disabled people. We have some experience in organizing joint concerts, competitions, leisure activities with other Republican organizations. We would like to create a joint project dedicated to help the people, establish exchange program with similar organizations in your country, in other words we are opened to any kind of suggestions and cooperation.
Our organization will be celebrating 23 th anniversary in May. We wish we could find someone from your country to start long-lasting cooperation that would be to a mutual benefit.
We know that every embassy in Estonia has consultants that can give some advice or suggestion concerning cross-border cooperation. We would like to invite your representative to visit our office in Sillamae or we could also consider a possibility of making an appointment with you for a meeting in Tallinn.
Please, look into our letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
All the best wishes,
Mr. Nikolai Dežin
Fax/tel +372 39 24378
Cell +372 56 695 200
Hello, we are grateful to you, that you have paid attention to us. We very much require the help the finance, and transport that it was possible to carry invalids. We invite to visit our organisation. We will be glad to any help and friendship dreams
do not want this type of fucking formalities in the fucking fraud country bangladesh.where most of peoples are fraud and mother fucker also.
the fucking bangladesh bitch
excellent, thnx for this post
Yes! This sector has a huge potentiality and hope it will be a big industry in few years. since we are on this industry and with a practical experience we found many problems to grow this industry and here is some most important of them like- Payment system, Delivery system, Trust, cheap and fake products and lack of experts or employees. we are in bdshop.com trying in a little bit different way and with original products and faster delivery and we try to meet the customer's expectation by providing a quality customer support. hope for the best and best of luck to everyone related to this industry 🙂