This Week in Future Startup: Issue 10
1. New EdTech Startup Shikho Launches, Aims to Provide High-Quality Digital Education at an Affordable Price
Shikho is a newly launched ed-tech company in Dhaka that aims to develop a best-in-class mobile learning application for Bangladesh. The company, launched on October 30th, provides online learning through Shikho mobile app. The app has animated video lessons, video lectures, text-based notes and solutions of previous years’ questions and answers, and a recommendation engine that analyzes the learning curve of a student and suggests areas of improvement. Read the full essay here.
2. Life’s Work Interview Series Collection: 13 Interviews to Help You Reflect on Your Life and Work
Read the collection here.
3. What is Your Pattern
For us to become truly productive and in control of our days and life, understanding and breaking our pattern is a necessary work. Being able to say no when you truly want and need to say no is necessary for your growth and sanity. Being able to control your morning instead of going on to an autopilot of social media browsing is important for your productivity and mental clarity. Read the essay here.
4. Our first text-based free Course: How to Start and Run a Startup
Over the years, we have interviewed hundreds of founders and learned a tremendous amount from their work, journey, and insight into how to start and build a company. We are working on using that knowledge to develop a course on how to start and run a startup in Bangladesh. This is an early draft of that initiative. The current version includes 100+ interviews, practical insights into starting and building companies.
Go through the course here.
5. Help us to hire great interns: Future Startup Internships 2021
We have exciting internship opportunities for intellectually curious people who are passionate about business writing and working with entrepreneurs and companies across the technology and startup scene in Bangladesh. Applications are open now. Learn more here.
6. FS Suggestions
- A Founder’s Manifesto | Future Startup
- Early Work by inimitable Paul Graham here. (recommended)
- Lots of Overnight Tragedies, No Overnight Miracles | Morgan Housel is one of my favorite authors on the internet.
7. Collaborate with us
If you are looking for high quality, result-driven content marketing solutions in Dhaka, we have you covered.
We help companies and brands shape opinions, approval, build awareness, grow business, and attract investor interest. Learn more here or set up a call by simply replying to this email.