Hard Times #4: Ridwan Hafiz on Dealing With Hard Times Emotionally and Practically and the Future of Advertising and Travel in a Post-Pandemic World
In this episode of Hard Times, I speak with Ridwan Hafiz, founder of a number of successful ventures across advertising and travel, about how he is dealing with the impact of COVID-19 in personal life and in business, the impact of the pandemic on the advertising and travel industry, the future of advertising and travel in a post-pandemic world, what it means to deal with difficult times and what we personally can do to maintain our emotional sanity and what founders can do to ensure they survive through the pandemic.
- What’s happening
- How to deal with the impact of COVID-19 pandemic emotionally and keep your center solid and stay productive.
- The impact of COVID-19 on Go Zayaan and Analyzen and how each company is responding to the challenges
- The tactics and strategies companies can use to survive and thrive amid pandemic
- Operational changes to cope with the impact of the pandemic
- The future of advertising and travel in a post pandemic world
- Everyone is now remote: how to ensure that everyone in your team remains productive and delivers at their best
- How to deal with hard times
- Post pandemic world
- Structural changes
- Trends and verticals
- Life and society
What you getIn-depth actionable analysis In-depth analysis on startup, business and technology scene in Bangladesh that you would not find anywhere else. Daily and weekly newsletter Get our daily and weekly newsletter with our most important stories directly to your inbox.
Ruhul Kader is a technology business and technology policy analyst based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is also the co-founder and CEO of Future Startup and author of Rethinking Failure: A short guide to living an entrepreneurial life. He writes about internet business, strategy, technology, technology policy, and society. He can be reached at [email protected]