Job Opportunity: Writer And Team Lead- Startup & Conversation
Future Startup invites applications for the following position “Writer And Team Lead: Startup & Conversation” at Future Startup
Duties And Responsibilities
- Use community engagement approach to identify, and connect with startups and entrepreneurs
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly content plans for startup and conversation category
- Understand and analyze taste and demand for content among readers/audience
- Generate, edit, and publish articles, stories, and interviews in startup and conversation category
- Plan distribution strategy for said content categories and implement it.
- Experiment and come up with new content and genre ideas to create social content
- Design strategy to collaborate with brands and organizations to support the said categories
- Evaluate and prepare monthly reports on standard, reach, and impact of the content categories
- Master or Graduate or ongoing undergrad students.
- Previous experience in writing in English
- Strong IT skills.
- Familiarity with business Journalism
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A laptop
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Have a sense of responsibility and a knack for getting things done on time
Job Location: Dhaka
Time Commitment: Part time
Ideal Start Date: 15 August, 2015
What You Get
- Utmost support to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Work with the fastest growing new media startup in Dhaka
- Work and build invaluable connection with entrepreneurs and relevant stakeholders
- Salary Range: 8,000 -12, 000 (Negotiable)
Step 1: Please fill up the information form by visiting-goo.gl/forms/rSTZjU1X8k
Step 2: Send your resume by email, with “Application for Writer And Team Lead: Startup & Conversation” in the subject line, to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please contact, [email protected]. The subject line of your email should read “Writer hiring query.”
Ruhul Kader is a co-founder at Future Startup. He writes about business with a specific concentration on strategy, technology, and society. He can be reached at [email protected]